Monday, November 08, 2004


Hello, I was in Menzies today under the mistaken belief that the quiet atmosphere would be conducive to study. I was, of course, incorrect owing to the fact that previous experience should have alerted me to the fact that I am a fat and lazy bastard who would prefer nothing more than laying my head onto a foreign desk (a library desk shall do) and nodding off for a period in the region of an hour. (Apologies about the length of that sentence) My concentration was so high that I noticed this strange gentleman (I assume) doing something outside University House. I can only think that he was harmless and taking a picture (still or moving I could not ascertain) of himself, or the building, or both. Sandro
 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your actions are more suspicious . . . I was just minding my own business, and here you come with your telephoto lens--