Tuesday, October 19, 2004


Hello,

This picture is a few days late, and some of you heard the story. I went down to Sullivan's Creek to snap some pictures of those damn dirty and whale-like carp, however, I saw two swans instead. What I did not now was that they had two little cygnets - they emerged slowly out of the reeds. The swan on the left of the picture I took to be the male as it paddled quite quickly to get near me.

This move I assumed was like the crazy duck that was attacking people that strayed near its children. However, I did not want to stay near a swan that wanted to attack - slightly larger with more chance of inflicting pain. So I went to the other side of the creek. The bloody swan paddled to the other side of the creek to menace me there. So I ran away.

Sandro Posted by Hello

No comments: